Awak usha blog saya yea ;)

Korek apa yang korang nak tahu



semester 1 already finish :')

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss YOU ALL like hell.
had a GREAT TRIP wif my honeyboneyy.. :)
silence group.member2 dlm group nih..pendiam..tp UBI2 BERISI.. not bad
GBS crew :) always chill up
AT kukup,pOntian..great time
wif my rOOmate,ana nOr farhana
on the way back TO HOSTEL.. get a free time... and take PICTURE!
WAITING by ZAINAB and SYAHIRAH
MY BREATHING HAHAHA *sygs korunk :)
at the BEACH : SARI,FEYRA,SAIHAH & sis FAEZAH
CUTE+ADORABLE PICX by syafik,ana &azuan.. AUWW:D HAHA
zainab and syahirah
azuan was annoying by everyone during orientation session
owen and razI

No comments: