Awak usha blog saya yea ;)

Korek apa yang korang nak tahu



missing you



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Without You” **My vision is clouded by tears in my eyes. **I used to think that visions of us were my only paradise. **He has his girl by his side. **Just looking at you two, makes tears flow from my eyes. **He only sees me as a friend, **But how can that be, because our road to friendship hasn’t even begun. **I’ll just have to admit to myself that I’m not his type. **I know that he has a girlfriend, so me liking him isn’t alright. **Many things with guys have gone wrong in the past. **All those relationships that I thought were gonna last. **I sometimes find myself daydreaming about your touch, **And you know I like you, but not this much. **Will my broken heart be healed soon? **I feel overwhelmed in sadness and have become so consumed **I don’t know how to say I wanna be with you, I don’t know how to start, **But as each day goes by I wish you would open you’re heart. **Sometimes I wish I could dream forever, **Then that way we’ll always be together. **Unfortunately though, I wake up, **And I hate how reality always seems to suck. **At school it’ll be just another day, **Another day that I’ll try to suppress my feelings for you away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MUHAMMAD AMIRRUL B ABD HALIM-----------> IMISSYOUSOMUCH!

No comments: