Awak usha blog saya yea ;)

Korek apa yang korang nak tahu



you.......

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..


I probably shouldn’t say this.But at times I get so scared.When I think about the previous.Relationship we’ve shared.It was awesome but we lost it.It’s not possible for me not to care.
But nothin’s ever gonna change until you hear,my dear.
THE 6 THINGS I HATE! ABOUT YOU
your games,your promise.You love me?you like her???You make me laugh,you make me miss you.I don’t know which side to buy.I wanna be with the one I know (YOU)It’s awkward and it’s look like nonesense.As I wait for you to say.What I need to hear now.Your sincere apology.And when you mean it, I’ll believe it.Compared to all the great things.That would take too long to write.I probably should mention.The 6 that I like most about youu.
THE 6 THINGS THAT I LIKE! ABOUT YOU:
You HAIR,your EYES,your FACE,your VOICE,You make me laugh,you make me cry
.................................................
But I guess that’s both I’ll have to buy.Your hand in mine.When we’re intertwined everything’s alright.I wanna be with the one I know.And the 7th thing I like the most is:


YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU,gedik!!


No comments: