Awak usha blog saya yea ;)

Korek apa yang korang nak tahu



YOU :)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..



i hope you'll CUDDLE me very hard when i miss you :)
........................................................................................
I totally FALL IN LOVE with you, MYMAN♥
....................................................................................



i read your text for many time.I LIKE IT,myman. It such as be the NEW HOBBY for me:)
my favourito♥

....................................................................................


Before i sleep and after i wake up, and all the hours in between, you occupy my mind. So practically every moment of the day you're in my thoughts.
I MISS AND LOVE YOU

......................................................................................



i love you more than SPONGEBOB love JELLYFISH, SANDY loves KARATE, MR.KRAB loves MONEY, SQUIDWARD loves his CLARINET,but baby i need you like PLANKTON needs KRABBY PATTY SECRET RECIPES

No comments: